- The Keep Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in Carrickfergus and on the Coastal Route. It is centrally located close to restaurants, bars, cinema etc. The historic Castle can be seen from the front door. Within 20 minutes to Titanic Belfast.
- Situated next to he harbour and marina and close to the city centre. Restaurant offers two selected main meals from 12pm-6.30pm for £10 and an all you can eat buffet from 5pm with a different theme each night and free WiFi.
Glenview enjoys village life with contemporary modern living, captured in a traditional townhouse setting.Living accommodation boasts spectacular views of the beautiful Antrim Coast road and stunning scenery of the Glen. Situated in a quiet ...
Romantic in appearance and setting, and approached by a bridge over the Glenarm river, the Barbican comprises a three storey block with a roof terrace, with a picnic bench which affords significant views over the surrounding countryside.
Parkhead Lodge is Ballymena's first luxury five star self catering accommodation situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, a short walk from the town centre and on the main routes from the ferry and airports to the famous North Antrim/Causeway Coast.
- Once the guardian of Belfast's glory days of shipping, Blackhead guided many great ships on their journey, none more than the famous Titanic. Perched on the edge of a cliff, Blackhead offers a wild, windswept retreat with a difference.
Once the guardian of Belfast's glory days of shipping, Blackhead guided many great ships on their journey, none more than the famous Titanic. Perched on the edge of a cliff, Blackhead offers a wild, windswept retreat with a difference.
Caravan park situated close to Larne Town Centre and Ferry Terminal.
Carnfunnock Touring Caravan Park and Camp Site are nestled within the rural surroundings of Carnfunnock Country Park, which is uniquely positioned on a beautiful stretch of the Antrim Coastal route (A2).
- Splendidly restored Victorian house located just outside Ballymena and within easy driving distance of the stunning North Antrim Coast. Marlagh Lodge has a growing reputation for elegant accommodation, fabulous food and relaxing atmosphere. ...
7 Award winning apartments furnished to a high standard, with magnificent views over Ballygally bay the Glens of Antrim and across the Irish Sea to Scotland. Set in “Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty” on the World famous Causeway Coastal Route.
- Beautiful riverside log cabins situated on Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort's 163 acre estate. Each cabin sleeps from 5 up to 8 guests with double bedrooms, bathrooms, lounge and kitchen area with a patio overlooking the fantastic River Maine.