- This lovely spacious private wing is attached to a Georgian family home set in its own mature gardens and grounds half a mile from Broughshane. It has its own private entrance from a courtyard with free parking.
- 1760 Cottage on Causeway Coastal Route less than a mile from the sea completely refurbished with 3 bed, 2 bath, new kitchen, log burning stove and riverside gardens.
Slemish View offers a spectacular countryside view in a peaceful rural setting. Discover true country living on the grounds of this working farm homestead. The recently refurbished bungalow annex is a home away from home.
The Farmhouse is a spacious 4 bedroom detached property. It’s location in Carnalbanagh (5miles from Glenarm) provides the perfect location for a rural escape with wonderful views and fresh air, as well as allowing easy access to the beautiful ...
Once the guardian of Belfast's glory days of shipping, Blackhead guided many great ships on their journey, none more than the famous Titanic. Perched on the edge of a cliff, Blackhead offers a wild, windswept retreat with a difference.
The Barn @ BallyCairn is 1km from Ballygally beach, located in an idyllic setting with panoramic views of the Irish Sea, Scottish Coastline, Antrim Hills & Causeway Coastal Route. Only 35 minutes from Belfast City and Belfast International airports.
- This charming detached holiday bungalow nestles in a picturesque sandy cove better known as Browns Bay, minutes from Larne Golf Club and The Gobbins Coastal Path. This is a great base from which to explore Northern Ireland.
- Knowe Na Mara is a modern family home, located in the quaint village of Cairncastle and 1 mile from the beautiful beach at Ballygally and the famous Antrim Coast Road.
Knocknagreena Coach House is situated on the Broughshane Road in Ballymena, County Antrim. Our cosy, renovated coach house is in an excellent location, just 6 kms from Galgorm Resort & Spa, only 50 km from The Giant's Causeway.
Ashore Terrace is a lovely period property steeped in history and built as a gentleman's residence in 1710. Boasting views of Belfast Lough and a 'stone's throw' away from Carrickfergus Castle Ashore Terrace is ideally set in the perfect location.
- Ahoy 3 is a first floor lovely apartment located in a large Victorian period property and has been recently converted to an excellent standard. Set in a prime location with lovely views over Belfast Lough and a stones throw from Carrickfergus.