- Our 3 bedroom detached house is located in a residential cul-de-sac in the historic town of Carrickfergus. Whether you wish to explore the beautiful Causeway Coastal Route or catch a train into Belfast this is an ideal base.
5 Loughview is a cosy wee house with bags of character. Relax and unwind in our homely 2 bedroomed terrace which is perfect for three guests.
- Semi-detached villa overlooking cliff face, above famous Antrim Coast Road. Stunning sea views of Irish Sea, Port of Larne, Town Park and Leisure Centre. Far Reaching views of Scotland.
- Our bright, modern flat is centrally located in the historic village of Cullybackey, just half a mile from the world famous Galgorm Resort and Spa. With two bedrooms it comfortably sleeps four people.
- Located on the famous ‘Causeway Coastal Route’ this former police station, set in the beautiful and tranquil village of Glenarm, provides a 2 ensuite bedroom apartment with stunning sea views. Ideally located for touring the Glens of Antrim.
Great location: 5 mins by car from the National Trust, Gobbins Cliff path and the start of the scenic coastal road to the Giants Causeway, Game of Thrones sights and within easy access to Belfast and Titanic Museum by car or rail.
- Burndavis Lodge is a short walk from Broughshane awarded garden village of ulster for its lovely floral displays. There is also Karting, fishing, Golf Club, Rugby/Cricket Club, Gaelic Club, Walking, Cycling all in the area.
- Located in the peaceful countryside just outside the award winning village of Broughshane. The perfect base for tourist attractions,golfing,walking. Well equipped kitchen, cozy sitting room/wood stove, 2 dbl bdrms, private garden/patio. Pets welcome.
- Stay in the first house in the village built by Lady Londonderry in 1846, inherited by Sir Winston Churchill in 1946. This 1st floor duplex sleeps up to 6. 2 doubles, 2 singles, 2 bathrooms, reception, kitchen utility, private cark park.