Situated on the sea front in the centre of Carrickfergus opposite Fisherman’s Quay and close to Carrickfergus Castle with superb views across Belfast Lough. By The Sea BandB offer quality BandB accommodation in a twin room.
- Set in a tranquil, picturesque setting on the Causeway Coastal Route, BallyCairn Studio is the ideal base for exploring the wonderful sights and attractions throughout County Antrim and nearby Belfast City. Free Wi-Fi and on site parking provided.
- Situated on a working farm. Children are welcome but need to be supervised. Dogs negotiable.
- The bathroom is on a intermediate level. The kitchen has a gas hob and electric stove, combo fridge deep-freeze, microwave, washing machine, tumble drier. No smoking in apartment, outside facility available.
Located on the Causeway Coastal Route, occuping an elevated south-facing position, the accommodation islaid out to benefit from the excellent coastal views towards the Copeland Islands, Mourne Mountains, Scotland, and County Down coastline.
- Newly refurbished self-contained apartment within the gated estate of Carraigbeg. A perfect base to explore the Causeway Coast and Glens - home to the Giant's Causeway, Carrick a Rede and filming locations for Game of Thrones.
The cottage is ideally placed to explore the stunning North Antrim Coast, the magical Glens of Antrim, Game of Thrones® locations and Belfast City. It is also the perfect spot to relax in rural surroundings and enjoy the spectacular view of Slemish.
- The Tree-house is located in Portglenone and provides the perfect location for a peaceful escape with forest views and tranquil surroundings as well as providing an excellent base to explore the beautiful North Antrim Coast and Ireland.
- The perfect place to relax and make memories with friends and family in our comfy and cosy place.
- This spacious and modern home, designed by a leading architect, is being made available for the open Golf Championships in 2019. It is very private - in a rural setting with wonderful lake and mountain views, 17m from the airport, 29 from Portrush
- The Lookout is situated in the beautiful and tranquil village of Glenarm, nestled at the foot of Glenarm Glen, first of the nine glens of Antrim and on the 120 mile Causeway Coastal route.
Situated in the picturesque village of Cairncastle.,about 1 mile from Ballygally and 5 miles north of the port of Larne. We provide 2 en-suite bedrooms, 1 with Kingsize bed, and 1 with Super King/ twin room. Tea/Coffee, free wi-fi, TV in each ...