- The Marina at Portglenone is situated off the Gortgole Road on the banks of the River Bann.
Dunteige Shoot is located in the Glens of Antrim, we offer Driven Duck and Partridge shooting, walked up and dog training days.Please contact us to discuss availability all shoot day packages can by tailored to suit each group of Guns.
Creative Gardens is a family run Garden Centre and coffee shop business with stores based in Donaghadee, Bushmills and Galgorm Castle in Ballymena.
The Gallery Whitehead, Art Gallery was opened in September 2012 by Cynthia Waddell. It displays her own contemporary art as well as solo monthly exhibitions by other artists. It is a showcase for new and emerging artists and traditional artworks.
- Northern Ireland Survival School is an outdoor activity company who specialise in teaching bushcraft, survival and wilderness living skills in Northern Ireland. Irrespective of your skill level or ability our instructors will make whatever ...
Funky Monkeys Soft Play Café are NI’s leading indoor play centres for children aged eight and under.
- North Irish Lodge Dive Centre & Multi Award Winning Irish Cottages. •Winner of 6 Awards for excellence •Over 50 shipwrecks of our immediate coast •Equipment hire/ air to 232 bar / dive shop on site •Commercial RHIB skippered by qualified ...
Belfast City tours of the Titanic centre Peace wall, Queens, Albert clock, Stormont and Carrickfergus Castle. Also indulge yourself in a full 8hr day of the North coast of Antrim and see Giants Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge.
Some call it Landsailing, others call it Sand yachting.
Over the last 20 years John and his wife Norma have developed the Garden Centre into one of the top centres in Northern Ireland.
One of Northern Ireland's only remaining shoemakers & leading retailer of men's & women's luxury footwear. Robinson's Shoes was established in the heart of Northern Ireland's most historic town, Carrickfergus. Now also in Queen's Arcade, Belfast.
This Country Workshop in Carrickfergus provides hand crafted gifts, decoupage, small recycled furniture, picture frames and mirrors, personalised cushions, buntings, wedding accessories, french style furniture, everything your house needs.
Browns Bay has been awarded the Rural Seaside Beach Award.
- Slemish Mountain, the legendary first known Irish home of Saint Patrick, is located close to Broughshane in Co. Antrim.
- A traditional pub and popular modern music venue in the coastal town of Whitehead, offering a welcoming and friendly visitor experience, located near the entrance to Whitehead Train Station, allowing easy travel from Belfast and Larne.
- A hidden cosy pub, located near the Whitehead promenade and train station on the Causeway Coastal route, offering a welcoming and friendly visitor experience with regular live music.
Set in the heart of Islandmagee and within the world class Gobbins Visitor Centre, this modern café serves tasty, locally sourced dishes, selected from a specially themed menu. You'll deserve a treat if you've just explored the Gobbins Cliff path!
Located in delightful Whitehead, on the Causeway Coastal route, you'll find an emporium of woolly loveliness at Lighthouse Yarns with designer yarns, notions and inspirational patterns for every occasion, as well as textile supplies and crafts.